Monday, 19 November 2012

Courtesy of Kitty


Me right now.....
Hello! Two, in such short time. you say? Why, thank you for noticing.... This isn't voluntary. (Don't worry, that's not really true) I would like to thank my friend Kitty who is at present sitting next to me and pointing out quotes at the speed of light. Sadly, most of them are funny only to us...... And a whole hoard of anime supporters, which I guess most of you aren't. The world is probably a better place for that... Some people still live in this dimension. Hehe...









Funny quote:
I have nothing to declare except my genius - Oscar Wilde, courtesy of my friend Kitty.




No, even I don't advise this.....


Thoughtful quote:
Not everything that can be faced is changed. But nothing can be changed until it's faced. - James Baldwin, also courtesy of Kitty.

I like this because it's true. Nothing, even the rotation of the earth and the continuation of life on earth, takes place without a little nudge. Okay, so maybe gravity's a pretty big nudge, but you understand my general point, right? If you want something to change, you have to be prepared to make sacrifices.  And it's a pretty even proportion.
Big Change: Big sacrifice.
Small Change: Small sacrifice.
And yes, Change gets a capital letter. 'Cause I'm the author and I can!

Love,
Quoter xx

1 comment:

  1. I like how unpredictable this blog is! What do you think of the following quote which I overheard the other day...

    "The best things in life are free, well tell that to the birds and the bees, I want my money."

    O.k, so it wasn't a quote, it was a song, but I'd still like to know your thoughts...

    ReplyDelete